RE: [wsvt-dev] Great Tool!!!

Adi,

The current committers are from Parasoft and IBM based on the work done on the tools for WS-I Basic Profile validation.

Jim Clune - Parasoft - Committer
Lawrence Mandel - IBM - Committer, WSDL Validator plugin
Dave Lauzon - IBM - Project Lead

Arthur Ryman,
WebSphere Studio Development Lead,
Web Services/XML/Data Tools