RE: [wsvt-dev] Great Tool!!!

Adi,

Thx for the note. It is a goal of the project for the validators to run from a shell, i.e. they should not require eclipse. We want to support the use of this code from many environments, e.g. shell, Ant, app servers, applications, etc.

It's time to kick off the WSDL 1.2 Validator work. I'm on the agenda at the Palo Alto F2F of the W3C WSDL 1.2 WG [1], Tuesday, Sept. 23, 11:15am to demo the current validator and invite participation from the WG. Would you like to participate in the WSDL 1.2 work?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Sep/0064.html
[wsvt-dev] Great Tool!!!