Re: [wb-dev] Critical issue

Hi Wim,

Maybe adding " --illegal-access=permit" in the Eclipse Configuration can be a workaround.

The problem seems to be well known (look at [1],[2], [3]) since about 3 years.

Should be move to another library, like ByteBuddy ?

I have no idea of the impact (how many classes in WB rely on CGLib).

Regards

Laurent

[1]  https://github.com/cglib/cglib/issues/133
[2]  https://github.com/cglib/cglib/issues/175