Re: [wb-dev] New NLS Key generation implemented

Yes. Feel free to make any changes that you want. I'm thrilled that you are helping :-)

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yay! :)

Sent from TypeApp

On Oct 28, 2016, at 13:12, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

AFAIK all previous WB committers are inactive and I try to focus on keeping the WB release alive and in the release train.

This means, that you are now the NLS expert of WB. :-)

Best regards, Lars