[wb-dev] Status of Windowbuilder NLS

Hi,

Now we have added this new key scheme generation and we are actually moving towards translating wit WB-NLS we see that it is not very stable. When we reach deeper into the code it seems that some basic things are missing.

Here are some questions/observations

* When we have a construct like getMyComponent.getButton.setText("Press me"); the WB-NLS does not recognize this text. Why is this? mybutton.setText(Press me"); does get recognized
* The translation window is not populated with existing message classes for the package
* The translation system can only be started from the Graphical Designer view?

Given the fact that we have limited time what would you recommend.

Try to fix the windowbuilder NLS or focus on the native NLS system with the translation window from WB-NLS included.

Inline image 1

Back to the top