[wb-dev] Continuing the WB Tycho build setup...

Hi,

I managed to build the linux and windows native plug-ins as Alexander
explained to me that the real native bits are part of the plug-in and
not no compilation but I still  get compile errors for the mac

To see these errors yourself, please use  https://git.eclipse.org/r/75021

You can get it via Eclipse or via the command line:

git pull https://git.eclipse.org/r/windowbuilder/org.eclipse.windowbuilder
refs/changes/21/75021/1

And trigger the build with Maven via:

mvn clean verify

Please have a look, I currently have no idea why this Mac bit is not working.

Best regards Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058