Re: [wb-dev] Move to Git

Cool. Congrats.

On Dec 10, 2014 1:36 PM, "Mark Russell" <mrrussell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is done.  See http://git.eclipse.org/c/windowbuilder/org.eclipse.windowbuilder.git/

On Mon Dec 08 2014 at 9:20:10 AM Mark Russell <mrrussell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is a reminder.  This will happen tomorrow.  Please let me know if this will affect you ASAP.

On Thu Dec 04 2014 at 9:44:07 AM Mark Russell <mrrussell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm planning on moving the WindowBuilder code out of SVN and into Git next week.  As it looks now I plan on doing the move on Tuesday December 9.

Please make sure all code is checked into the SVN repo by 06:00 EST 9 Dec 2014.

If this will cause any issues for anyone please let me know.