[wb-dev] Commercial support - searching for an expert

Hi WindowBuilder Team,

We are about to implement a GUI designer tool for our own UI toolkit. The UI is rendered here mainly by the browser, which means the declaration of components is in JSON (rather than XML), and the code (event handlers, etc.) is written in _javascript_ (not JAVA).

We started to investigate if we can create the tool based on the WindowsBuilder Core and/or if we could reuse some portions of the existing swing, swt, xwt, etc extensions. We downloaded the source from googecode and started to analyze it. It seems now that it would be a much easier way for us to involve somebody who is aware of all the deep technical aspects of the code, rather than understanding the tons of source lines, and could instruct us for the first steps – even on commercial basis. On the other hand we have massive java programming capacity, we learn quickly :) so I think not too much assistance is needed and only in the initial phase of the project. I am thinking of a couple of skype sessions or such.

Please let me know if you can suggest us an expert.

Thank you,

Szabolcs

Szabolcs Papp

managing director

                     Address: Budafoki út 209 Budapest 1117 Hungary
                     Phone:   (+36) 1 481-0090
                     FAX:        (+36)  1 206-3436

E-mail: szabolcs.papp@xxxxxxxxx
Home: http://www.smartx.eu