[wb-dev] Does WindowBuilder intend to participate in Kepler?

AFAIK, WindowBuilder has not submitted their IP Log. The deadline was last Friday. This needs to be done ASAP.

Before you submit your IP Log, please review the output from the download scanner [1]. I believe that there are a few libraries listed there for which the WindowBuilder project does not have corresponding CQs.

Note that the download scanner does sometimes misidentify JARs, so not everything in red is necessarily a problem. But to my eye, there are few third party libraries that definitely need to be tracked via CQ.

For completeness, the IP team requires that a project have a CQ for every third-party library that is used directly. You can, for example, use libraries from Orbit, but you need to open a piggyback CQ for that use.

This needs to be addressed immediately.

The deadline to submit review materials is June 5.

Does the project have at least one committer subscribed to cross-project-issues-dev?

Thanks for your attention in this matter.

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools/downloads.php?id=tools.windowbuilder
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top