Re: [wb-dev] Extensibility docs?

My understanding is that WindowBuilder is being used in the BlackBerry IDE as well as being tried out for the Android tool. So they are going beyond typical desktop Java.

I don't know how hard it will be to add support for new windowing platform - but it should be possible.

We did some work to add documentation to help in adding integrations - more needs to be done, but hopefully you will find the work helpful: http://www.codemaps.org/c/WindowBuilder

Most of the WindowBuilder discussion seems to be happening here: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=214 You might get a better response there.

Regards,
Vineet