[wazaabi-dev] Branding of wazaabi

Hi all,

I've created a so called branding for EDP feature (in About dialog now you see "Wazaabi" button)

Currently it is in develop branch and nightly build starting 122.

Two things to consider
1) Does a better wazaabi icon 32x32 exist ? If not I can create one, but currently I just reduces the logo, so it's not really well looking.
2) Branding is done per feature, i.e. button in About dialog leads to only one EDP feature. Should we have more buttons for other features?

KR
Pavel

Back to the top