Re: [vtp-dev] how to build VTP from source code

Here's a quick cheat sheet:

1) Download the RCP/Plugin Developer Eclipse package
2) Install Buckminster into Eclipse
3) Checkout the Releng/trunk/org.eclipse.vtp.releng.buckminster project
from the VTP SVN
4) Open the vtp_4.0.0.cquery and click Resolve and Materialize.  This will
pull down all the dependencies and source projects you need
5) Right-click on the org.eclipse.vtp.releng.p2site project and select
Buckminster->Invoke ActionÅ
6) Select p2.site from the dialog and select the buckminster.properties
file located in that same project.  This will build all the plugins and
create a p2 update site that can be used to install them

Trip Gilman