Re: [vtp-dev] VTP 4.0 status - DB Query Problem

Title: VTP 4.0 status - DB Query Problem
Can you send me the project files?  If you would, send them to my email address instead of the mailing list.  It sounds like the <? Header is messed up somehow in one of the documents.

Trip

From: HOFER Ernst <ernst.hofer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:52:12 -0600
To: Vtp-Dev <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [vtp-dev] VTP 4.0 status - DB Query Problem

Trip,

thank You for your fast reaction and for providing a fix to the DB query modul problem. Great! It worked!

I have finished now preparing and configuring the DB query module and all prerequisites (db, table, business objects, postgres db, jdbc ...)
Unfortunatly, during creation (export) to WAR, I get the following error:

Error ExportingWeb Application
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog

I assumed that any one of the XML source files created by VTP got "invalid" and therefore checked them all with xmltidy.jar However, they all seem to be correct.
Do you have any hints?

Ernst