[vtp-dev] VTP 4.0 status - DB Query Problem

Title: VTP 4.0 status - DB Query Problem

Dear VTP-Dev Users,

I am quite new to Voice Tools Project. So far I was able to install VTP 4.0, create a simple Voice-App and doing successful load testing under Tomcat (600 parallel sessions).

I am quite impressed by VTP's functionality. However I have some questions:

1) I cannot find very much on the net regarding VTP (especially 4.0). Why is the project in "incubation phase"? What is its future?

2) I encountered a specific problem with 4.0. When dragging the database query modul into the canvas, the modul never shows up but makes the canvas somehow corrupt (it cannot be saved anymore).

Is this a general problem? Is it specific for 4.0? I didn't try 3.0 so far.

Any comments / help / links would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Ernst

Back to the top