Re: [vtp-dev] Transfer Module Question

Thats was smooth work. I'm in process of moving now and looking forward to seeing this when done. I don't know if you've heard of FX Facemail? I have an old program (11-12 years ago maybe) and its based off IBM code. It was and still is ahead of its time ahead of its time from what I've seen. After moving I'll try to post what I have if there is interest.

Akira