RE: [vtp-dev] Merge of jvoicexml and tellme branch

Hi Mike,

thanks for the input. It really helps to find the core issues. Especially
the missing Run... command is important. Currently, I am doing the same and
use the debug interface in another perspective.

I think that it should reappear. But this will also raise the question to
offer support for a direct deployment to the servlet container as it is
known from the JEE perspective. But this is a different story.

There is one thing that I did not get: You were talking about trunk. Did you
do your modifications in the trunk or in the branch? Which one should I
merge?

Dirk