RE: [vtp-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.vtp

Hi all,

I agree that we should update the timeline for the VTP project. OpenVXML, I
still prefer the name VTP ;-) , is available for download from the open
methods web site. This should be reflected in the timeline. Additionally, we
should have a look into the future. How should the project continue? There
is only few ongoing development activity. So we should be more concrete
about the vision of the project and how to make it better.

Dirk