[vtp-dev] Query Reg OpenVXML - Reusable Custom Components

Hi All!

I have a query regarding OpenVXML. Are there any documentation on how to
create Reusable Custom Components using OpenVXML? I wish to know if we could
develop a custom component that accepts a set of parameters and if that
could be reused over multiple canvases. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

kani.