Re: [vtp-dev] Experimental

I've been developing an app with this "experimental" feature enabled... So far so good! Had to use copy & paste a couple of times with no problems!

It's a good start. Thanks, Trip!

Eugene Liu
OpenMethods
4741 Central Street | Suite 285 |  Kansas City, MO | 64112
o| +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x125 c| +1.678.697.4781