[vtp-dev] Project Dependencies

I'm happy to announce that the three apache components that we were housing
in the VTP SVN repository have now been removed.  We are now consuming these
components from Orbit so we don't have to maintain the bundles.  This change
has already been reflected in the new build configuration.  I suggest
removing the:

org.apache.commons.io
org.apache.commons.pool
org.apache.commons.fileupload

bundles from your source projects, and re-check them out from the orbit
location.  Please note that some of the versions have changed in the move
but everything still compiles and works fine.  The latest versions in orbit
should be used from now on.

Trip Gilman

Back to the top