[vtp-dev] Project Site

I've swapped our site theme to the new one that matches the main eclipse
site.  What do you guys think about the layout and general look?  I really
like it.  I'll be doing more work on cleaning out old info and providing
updates where they're needed.

It would be a great help if you all could take a moment and review the site
and its content.  Please open Bugzilla tickets against the project if you
find anything out of place, incorrect, or you just have a suggestion or
improvement.  Project committers with site access should feel free to make
changes directly to the repository.

Trip Gilman

Back to the top