[vtp-dev] Bundle Versions

All,

I have updated the desktop, framework, and new documentation component
plugins to a new version number 3.0.25.qualifier.  I'd prefer to keep all
the components at the same level and have a single version number for the
entire product component set.  I think it makes the docs easier and the
overall package more understandable.

I have chosen to use 3.0.25 as that is the internal version number we were
operating on over at OpenMethods prior to fully migrating everything over to
the VTP.  There are @since and other comments in there that reference these
versions and such.

I expect that it will make sense to use 3.1.0 as the official number for our
next release.  We'll create a maintenance stream in SVN at release that will
house the 3.1.x builds and the trunk will move to 3.2.  I know this is all
rather confusing but I figured it was a good time to do it since we will
have a continuous build in place and will be preparing to release.

Trip Gilman

Back to the top