Re: [vtp-dev] Anyone use VTP on Mac?

I do all of my work on a Mac, OS X 10.5.6.

There are some dependencies that will hinder this effort, though I don't
have an exact list offhand.  The easiest way I've found to take care of this
(not because this is the best solution, but just because it's fast and
guaranteed to work) is to use one of the installers from openmethods.com
(which gives you a basic functioning environment, with all necessary
dependencies), and then export the most recent plugins from a source Eclipse
into the installed Eclipse to bring everything completely up to date.

Randy