Re: [vtp-dev] Race condition in application properties settings

Title: Re: [vtp-dev] Race condition in application properties settings
Thanks Tom,

    I moved the synchronized in the loadBuildPath to the method declaration and added your suggestion to storeConfig.  Good find, and I appreciate you posting it.

Trip Gilman