Re: [vtp-dev] Best way to get the latest source?

David,

The Eclipse wiki page:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/SVN_Howto

has some very good information on getting the SVN plugin installed (works
very much like its CVS counterpart) and set up to get the source
anonymously.

Contributors at large,

If any of you other list members has an anonymous workspace laying around,
could you export David a TeamSet of the VTP plugins and the required
dependencies?  This would probably help get him up and running quickly.
Just post the file as an attachment to this list and I'll make sure it gets
posted to the site/wiki for documentation purposes.

Trip Gilman