[vtp-dev] Target Platform

Currently, we include Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 in our supported platform matrix.
With 3.5 coming quickly, I'd like to continue the trend of supporting the
current and one previous Eclipse releases.  Does anyone have any objections
to going ahead and marking Eclipse 3.3 as legacy support and making 3.4 the
primary platform with testing to ensure we work with 3.5?  If there are no
objections, I'll tag the current codebase as our 3.3 legacy stream and the
trunk will then be officially for 3.4 compatibility.  This information will
be updated on the site as well.

Trip Gilman

Back to the top