Re: [vtp-dev] Missing plugins in WAR file

Much of the development is still being done against 3.3 (where this works). Your diagnosis was correct in that it was a change in the path format with 3.4 that was not being handled. I have added a fix for this in the repository, so if you update your checkout then everything should run fine.

The fix was minimally invasive, and should not change the behavior of vtp with earlier version of eclipse.

Thanks,

Adam Berry