Re: [vtp-dev] voicexml interpreter

VTP is a development tool to help you create VoiceXML applications. Out of the box, it does not include a VoiceXML interpreter. However, there are many VoiceXML interpreter packages available, both commercial and open source, and many (most) are free to download and use. Google should be able to help you find several very quickly. Also you should peruse messages from this list in the archives. People's experiences with various interpreter packages has been discussed a bit.

The process is to use VTP to create the application, which will likely be built as a .war file. You then deploy that .war file to an application server (Tomcat is one), and then give the URL to that application to the interpreter package that you have installed or otherwise have access to.

Good luck to you.

-- Mike

Thushari Atapattu wrote:
Hello,
I am new to VTP. I want to check whether the system capable of interpreting VoiceXML files? If so, how? please reply me soon.

Cheers,
Thush