[vtp-dev] Help on vxml and deploying into the web

 Hi,

I am trying to use openmethods for creating simple test vxml based
application like hello world. I have created this with the help of the demo
provided in the site and then successfully exported my application into a
web application in a war file. Then i have deployed this war file in a Linux
machine into a tomcat server and the application folder is created
successfully into the webapps directory.

Now i have tried to open this from the browser with url
192.168.10.143:8080/Hello/Hello but i got 404 page not found error.

*Queries:*

  - What tools i need to run this application successfully
  - What are the steps to deploy the application
  - Is there any detailed guidence available?
  - I can't find any raw valid vxml file into the application folder
  - Is it possible to extract the vxml file?
  - Is there any forum available for openmethods?
  - What is the write place to post these kind of problems?

Regards,
Soumyadipta De

Back to the top