[vtp-dev] Fwd: Problem with export, i need help

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alejandro novoa <nvooaj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/9/26
Subject: Problem with export, i need help
To: vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all, I have a problem apparently. I have an application made in openVXML(I download VTP-3.0 from eclipse project), is a very simple, but apparently I have problems with the export of my application to file a war once it has been exported, I take the war and file in the directory I leave my webapp Tomcat installation (my version apache-tomcat-5.5.26 and I also tested with the version apache-tomcat-6.0.18). will automatically unzip the file and then war in my web browser I write the url: http://localhost:8081/ <warfile> / <projectname>.

in my application designed openVXML has a playPrompt using a wav sound file

module begin -> module PlayPrompt -> module endcall

in my web browser I see the following code:

<? xml version = "1.0"?>
- <vxml Xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml" version="2.0">
- <form Id="InitialForm" scope="document">
   <var name="ANI" expr="" />
   <var name="DNIS" expr="" />
- <block Name="InitialBlock">
   name="ANI" expr="session.connection.remote.uri" /> <assign
   name="DNIS" expr="session.connection.local.uri" /> <assign
   <submit next="/Alex/-/next;jsessionid=BA1D0604EC17B37AE750BE99BFDC50F4?cbb0fc79382a4f039e6f8eb5fef8b1cd=success.filled" method="get" namelist="ANI DNIS" />
   </ block>
   </ form>
   </ VXML>

apparently this bad, if anyone can help me I would appreciate.

Also if someone has experience with openvxml and voxeo Prophecy to call my application DESD sip the phone.
--
Alejandro Novoa Jorquera
Ingeniero Informático

--