Re: [vtp-dev] VXI* VoiceXML browser, OpenVXML and Tomcat does UTF-8 in URL cause problem?

Randy,

Thanks for the info. I've tried with the Voxeo's Prophecy and it worked fine.  Is it possible to remove the jsesssionid from the next URL in the root vxml page?

We are looking for integration with Asterisk. Do you have any suggestion of vxml engines that work with Asterisk and work with OpenVXML generated IVR app.

Regards,
Rajah