Re: [vtp-dev] Latin Characters for TTS

Title: Re: [vtp-dev] Latin Characters for TTS
I completely agree with this.  So I’ve updated the editors and configuration managers that store xml content to use the UTF-8 character encoding.  I did notice that there are a few spots in the runtime components that are using UTF-16 for their documents.  Is there any particular benefits to using one or the other?  I’d like to consolidate things to use a single encoding.

Trip