Re: [vtp-dev] Simulation and debug code

I am not aware that there is any sim/debug code anywhere else *but* the Debug area. Until last week, I had never checked any code into submersion, and I must say that I do not understand the reasoning behind the current structure of the repository. There seem to be multiple instances of the plugins for the Tellme launcher and I don't know why. There is a set of them under the jvoicexml section that should not be there at all as they will never have anything to do with jvoicexml.

I do not understand the notions of branch and trunk as they show up in SVN.

What exactly is it that you want?

-- Mike

Trip Gilman wrote:
Hey Mike,

    Can you move your new sim/debug code into the Debug component folder in
subversion?  Feel free to manage the branches/tags in that component.  I'm
just trying to keep everything sorted in there for now until we see how the
current structure works out.  Thanks.

Trip