[vtp-dev] Problem playing VTP 3.0 application

Hello,

I'm testing the new version of openVXML 3.0 available on svn.
I realised a simple vtp application playing a simple prompt ('Hello World').

I manage to export and deploy the war application file on my Tomcat server.
When I launch the application on Mozilla Firefox, this page is generated :
<vxml version="2.0">

<form id="InitialForm" scope="document">
  <var name="ANI" expr=""/>
  <var name="DNIS" expr=""/>

    <block name="InitialBlock">
    <assign name="ANI" expr="session.connection.remote.uri"/>
    <assign name="DNIS" expr="session.connection.local.uri"/>
    <submit next="/hello/-/next?cbb0fc79382a4f039e6f8eb5fef8b1cd=success.filled" method="get" namelist="ANI DNIS"/>
  </block>
</form>

</vxml>

In order to generate to the next VoiceXML page, I've put this url address in the browser :

http://localhost:8080/hello/-/next?cbb0fc79382a4f039e6f8eb5fef8b1cd=success.filled

The browser display a disconnect page :
<vxml version="2.0">
    <form id="EndMessageForm" scope="document">
    <block name="EndMessageBlock">
  <disconnect/>
</block>
</form>
</vxml>

Normally, the browser should generate the prompt containing the message "Hello World".

I've seen in the log file that a java.lang.nullPointerException is throw
at org.eclipse.vtp.framework.interactions.core.services.Conversation.resolveOutput(Conversation.java:145)
The method resolveOutput in the class Conversation.java don't access to the name of the selected language.

I've attached to this mail the complete trace of this exception.

In VTP GUI, I created a voice application and a voice project as explained in the tutorial.
Apparently, when the browser interpret this prompt, the langage is not found.
However I added a language pointing to this voice project in the properties of the voice application.

I use Windows XP (French version) and I'm wondering if this error is due to the default langage of the OS.

Thanks for yours responses.

Best regards, Laurent.