Re: [vtp-dev] Svn Changes

Dirk,

    I'd suggest you submit any changes to the current debug framework as
patches attached to tickets in bugzilla whenever you have a chance.  That
way we'll be up to date with your development and Mike can see the changes
for when he overhauls the current skype code.
    The patches will also help grease the process wheels if anyone from your
team would like to become a committer on the project.  If that happens, the
changes you make on your side can be funneled through that person and you
won't have to keep a duplicate repository.

Trip