[vtp-dev] Newbie question: Configuring Voxeo for VTP apps

Hi,

Please excuse me if you find this question unrelated to this mailing list. I hope, I could at least be directed to look at the right place.

I have downloaded and installed the "vtp-2.0-all-in-one-Win32" package and "Voxeo Prophecy 8.0" on my system.
I have then created a sample application as it is shown in your flash tutorial - Call steering Demo. Instead of audio prompts I have used plain text. I have then deployed it on Apache Tomcat 5.5.25 as testapp.war (exported as VXML Webapp).
Then in Prophecy's Management Console > Call Routing; I have set the following:
Route ID: test
Route Type: VXML
Route URL: http://127.0.0.1:8080/testapp/openVXML
Auto Answer: Not-selected

Now, when I try to call up "sip:test@127.0.0.1", I get a answer saying that - The content is not available, that it couldn't find the web page and also that it has thrown an error.

But, If my war file has a simple servlet which spits out the simple Hello World VoiceXML it works fine.

Where can I be going wrong?

Regards,
Rishabh

Back to the top