Re: [vtp-dev] Issue with Transfer module for "vtp-2.0-All-in-one" build

Mike,
I am trying out some modifications to the VTP source code.
As the part of understanding the "vtp-2.0-All-in-one" build, I need to
design my own sample application call flows and I am running into
certain issues.
Earlier I had made a few changes to the Transfer module to facilitate
"bridge" functionality (with vtp-openvxml-preview and the
corresponding source code). But with the new module, I am unable to
get Transfer module working. My primary object w.r.t. the Transfer
module is to facilitate "bridge" with new code as well.

Further I found (back-end) code for script module in the package
"org.eclipse.vtp.framework.widgets.vxml" but could not find any
relevant information on GUI side about "Script" as a separate module.

Need help for Transfer module and Script module.

Thanks.