[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [vtp-dev] Issue with Transfer module for "vtp-2.0-All-in-one" build
- From: Mike Greenawalt <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 10:40:39 +1300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070728)
This kind of question should be reported in the
eclipse.technology.voicetools newsgroup. This mailing list is for
developers OF VTP, not developers USING VTP.
aVTPuser VTP wrote:
I am using the "vtp-2.0-All-in-one" build and while designing the call
flow I am running into following issues:
1. The application cannot be successfully called by using the URL
I figured out that the jar files "org.apache.commons.fileupload.jar"
and "org.apache.commons.io.jar" do not get added to the "war" file
(when exporting the application to war file).
2. Transfer module does not work. It throws the event
"connection.disconnect.hangup" and thus the application terminates
instead of proceeding with the desired transfer. This occurs as the
code explicitly calls:
Please let me know how to proceed with the Transfer module.
Thanks in anticipation.
vtp-dev mailing list