Re: [vtp-dev] Re: VTP futures

Trip,
  I am voicexml Application developer and I want to customize the openVXML's tool that provides the GUI.
Many tag's are missing from GUI perspective like <object>, <block> etc.
I found that there are some  limitations with openVXML preview build so I need to customize it GUI and Back end perspectives.
Need help.

regards,
aVTPuser