RE: [vtp-dev] Proposal: Change Project Lead to Trip Gilman

Title: Message
+1 approved.
-----Original Message-----
From: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Kobal
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:56 AM
To: Voice Tools general developers
Subject: Re: [vtp-dev] Proposal: Change Project Lead to Trip Gilman

+1

I approve.

Jeffrey S. Kobal - Senior Software Engineer
Voice Tools Architect & Technical Lead
IBM Boca Raton, 2nd Floor, Office 2157, Mail Drop 2157
(561) 862-2120, T/L 975-2120, e-mail: jkobal@xxxxxxxxxx
Inactive hide details for Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUSBrent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS

          Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/28/2006 02:39 PM

          Please respond to
          Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[vtp-dev] Proposal: Change Project Lead to Trip Gilman

Hi Everyone,

In the interest of transparency I'd like to survey the committers to get their approval to have Trip Gilman (trip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) take the role of Project Lead. In the last few months Trip has been one of the driving forces inside OpenMethods to donate and perform open development of their key offering, a graphical application environment and runtime. Trip has been present on the mailing list for the last few months and in my view has done a great job of helping out. As development lead at OpenMethods and through these open activities Trip has already demonstrated that he is the best technical leadership for the project; I'd just like to confirm what is effectively already occuring by making him also responsible for running the open source project.

Commiters: please respond to vtp-dev with +1 / -1 to signal your approval or disapproval.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools