Re: [vtp-dev] New major donation to the VTP

When do you think this will be incorporated in the VTP daily build?

-- Mike

Brent D Metz wrote:

I'm extremely pleased to announce that OpenMethods, LLC has donated its openVXML graphical design environment and J2EE runtime to the Voice Tools Project. Their contribution is from a mature product that has been used in a number of large telephony deployments and has been built to meet the real needs of customers building and maintaining production applications over the last three years. OpenMethods is also donating manpower to the VTP and is eager to help the community understand and use their new donation.

Rather than go into deep detail, I'd like to encourage you to visit their announcement page, which contains some excellent flash demonstrations and documentation on the donation. It also contains a preview build which you can download and install to try out the demonstrations yourself with their sample workspaces. The URL is:

http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/openvxml-announce/content/html/index.htm

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools