Re: [vtp-dev] Browser API Tutorial

Hi all,

here are some more questions regarding the 'Getting Started' manual.

1. What is the difference between IBrowserConfigurationUI.setDefaults()
and IBrowserConfigurationUI.initializeFrom()?

As far as I understand the javadoc, the configuration values should be
stored in setDefault() whereas in initializeFrom() these values are
taken and displayed in the UI.

The example shows a simple copy of that.

I need an answer if I got it right to finish my work on the JVoiceXml
integration.

2. Unfortunately the isValid() has very little interaction capabilities
and is not explained in the example.

My main problem is how to provide the information about the cause of a
failed validation to the user.

Is there a common concept for this?

/dirk

Back to the top