RE: [vtp-dev] New versions

I'll change the dailies to build and pre-req 1.0.1 to get started.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

"Michael Greenawalt" <mgreenawalt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2006 01:33 PM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Voice Tools general developers" <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [vtp-dev] New versions

No, I have seen no issues with WTP 1.0.1. But I really don’t exercise much of it.

-- Mike