[vtp-dev] Build status

Hi,

Just to let everyone know the Technology PMC review of the VTP is still pending, so we are holding at a candidate build. In the meantime work continues through articles and gathering requirements for future work. A poster on the newsgroup asked for help implementing the browser API so I've posted some simple examples if you'd like to see how to get started. I hope to enhance them to go along with an article on integrating your browser soon.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top