RE: [vtp-dev] New VTP page

Good idea! You know this is something that I wish was provided in a sourceforge style template for every project. Rather than wait for that, let me try putting together something simple..

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

"Shaun Guth" <shaun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/09/2006 05:32 PM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Voice Tools general developers" <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [vtp-dev] New VTP page

Hi Brent,

I like the new look!  I ran into a problem looking for information on
how to check out the CVS code anonymously.  Perhaps a quick how-to under
the 'Development' menu, or this might be a good candidate for the FAQ
page.

I ended up using google to search for "CVS checkout of Eclipse VTP" and
found an IBM DeveloperWorks article you authored that mentions it :)

-- Shaun Guth
Tellme Networks, Inc.
shaun@xxxxxxxxxx

On
> Behalf Of Brent D Metz
> Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:15 PM
> To: vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [vtp-dev] New VTP page
>

> I've updated the VTP page to match the new Eclipse.org look-and-feel.
Take a
> look!
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/
>
> The FAQ section is missing questions and is just a placeholder. Does
anyone
> have a few sample questions about the project they'd like to suggest?
I must