[vtp-dev] New VTP page

I've updated the VTP page to match the new Eclipse.org look-and-feel. Take a look!

http://www.eclipse.org/vtp/

The FAQ section is missing questions and is just a placeholder. Does anyone have a few sample questions about the project they'd like to suggest? I must admit I'm in no position to get in the mind of someone who just started looking at the project for the first time!

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Back to the top