[vtp-dev] Re: Nominate Michael Greenawalt as Committer

The final vote is 5-0 in favor of recommending Michael be promoted to Committer to the Technology PMC:

Derek Barnes [Approve]
Jeffrey Kobal [Approve]
Brent Metz [Approve]
Clarence Nethery [Approve]
Jayant Thomas [Approve]

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/12/2006 02:51 PM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Fw: [vtp-dev] Fw: Nominate Michael Greenawalt as Committer

Jayant is having problems posting to the mailing list, so I'm forwarding this on his behalf:

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools
bdmetz@xxxxxxxxxx
"Simple things should be simple, and complex things should be possible." - Alan Kay

----- Forwarded by Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM on 01/12/2006 02:48 PM -----
"THOMAS, JAYANT \(SBCSI\)" <jt8437@xxxxxxx>

01/12/2006 02:41 PM