Re: [vtp-dev] Nominate Michael Greenawalt as Committer

I approve.

Jeffrey S. Kobal - Senior Software Engineer
Voice Tools Architect & Technical Lead
IBM Boca Raton, 2nd Floor, Office 2157, Mail Drop 2157
(561) 862-2120, T/L 975-2120, e-mail: jkobal@xxxxxxxxxx
Inactive hide details for Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUSBrent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS

          Brent D Metz/Boca Raton/IBM@IBMUS
          Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          01/11/2006 03:17 PM

          Please respond to
          Voice Tools general developers

vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[vtp-dev] Nominate Michael Greenawalt as Committer

Following the excellent contribution made to the project this week I would like to nominate Michael Greenawalt at TellMe Networks to be a committer. Michael has made significant contributions to the project, filing a large percentage of the bugs, suggesting improvements to the API and now writing much of the first implementation of the Browser API. I believe that he will make a great committer to the project.

The Eclipse Development Process stated that we need a vote of the committers on the project. According to http://www.eclipse.org/technology/commit.html the following people are committers:

Derek Barnes
Jeffrey Kobal
Brent Metz [Approve]