[vtp-dev] EclipseCon presentation

I noticed the EclipseCon deadlines are December 1 for Long talks, February 1 for Short talks and March 1 for table talks. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to do some kind of joint presentation. I'm not sure if we can fill an hour for a long talk but the short talks seem too short. If we did a long talk I suspect a lot of the talk would be introducing the people in the audience to VoiceXML and modern speech-enabled IVRs. To me, the lunch tables seem just right in terms of audience size and length of presentation. Perhaps the half-hour demos may be a good fit as well.

There is some information here:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/CallForParticipation.do

--
Brent D. Metz