[vjet-dev] Plan to archive vjet project

Currently there have been many advancements in _javascript_/Ecmascript and super set languages such as Typescript and Swift which have many features that are similar to features provided by VJET.

While there was some interest in having VJET assist with these type based languages; there are many free fully functional IDEs that are available and have surpassed VJET's original plan.

At this time due to lack of interest and limited personal time I have available. I am looking into the archiving the vjet project with the Eclipse foundation.

Thank you to all the contributions and support!

Thanks

Justin

Back to the top